Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

turtle rock

On the way to Aberdeen John pulled over on the highway so we could see the "turtle rock" near Milnor, ND.  He's been telling us about it for years- that there is this rock that a bunch of tiny turtles hang out on in the middle of a pond/lake/some body of water... we were excited to finally see it ourselves!  So I grabbed my camera and jumped out of the van to take pictures- but as soon as I slammed the door shut all the turtles jumped off the rock and dove into the water!!!  Luckily I decided to wait a couple minutes to see what would happen because in no time, one by one, they started climbing up on their rock again.
I took several pictures of this happening... just because I thought it was cool.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment