Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

i love this skating party

photo by Geneve Hoffman
party from Beautiful Days

well, i love the idea of this party(you must check out all the pictures). if I enjoyed being miserably cold or trying to balance with thin pieces of metal on a sheet of ice then i would truely love this and do this, but alas i don't. so i can't. {that and the fact that my backyard is the size of my kitchen}
and yes, i do realize that lots of people(for instance all my friends and family members) enjoy outdoor winter activities- but i am not one of them. don't judge me. it's COLD outside, it's difficult for me to walk in snow without falling down, and i have a trick knee. you would think that even one of those excuses should be enough for everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment