Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Birthday John!


This guy is 38 now!  eek...
We had a nice evening- John requested Italian Beef and Garlic Noodles for his birthday meal(which really pleased Jeffrey!) and then he opened his presents.

My parents gave him this fishing vest- he loves it!
It has special meaning too because it belonged to my Uncle Tony(for his photography) but he never got to use it once because the day after he got it he was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
I'm sure he is happy that John can use it now though and will always think of him when he does.

Mary Beth had been saving odds and ends for months to make this sculpture for her Daddy.
It turned out so cute!!
 

Oh the bunny ears... what is it that kids love about that?  The silliness I suppose...

Apple pie instead of cake!  Baked with the apples we picked ourselves.
 
 
Happy Birthday Honey... I hope you had a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment