Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Record of Days...


Winter-y drawing done by Mary Beth. PS- the high today was -7! I heart Fargo winters!



Obviously the boys are thrilled that I'm taking their picture...




Jeffrey's watercolor painting of Kevin from the movie "UP"


Jeffrey with a giant "ants on a log"- by the way: he only ended up eating 2 bites after BEGGING me to make it for him!




Ok, I'm seriously going to take a stab at this blogging thing- I tried once before unsuccessfully but this time I'm going to post about my kids, house, ideas, and events so that my friends and family can see what we are doing over here(LOTS of pictures). It should be fun and I'm looking forward to actually sticking with it this time! The first few are always the hardest so I'll start easy...here's some pics from today: January 1st, 2010!! Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment