Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

alien abduction





Mickey got this for his birthday and is in love with it. It's his first set from the new Alien Conquest collection. It has a red light up brick and "abducts a farmer" (I'm supposed to tell everyone). He is saving every dime he gets however for the Harry Potter lego set he has been wanting forever: Hogwarts Castle. He got some Target gift cards for his friend birthday party a couple weeks ago and has been doing chores and forgoing yard sale purchases to save for it. So I guess if anyone is wondering what to get him for his birthday: a target gift card to go toward this BIG purchase would be PERFECT! -hint hint :) - I know family members are always looking for ideas...
It's safe to say that legos are in Mickey's top 3 favorite things in life. He NEVERS tires of them and builds/plays CONSTANTLY. I love them too- just not when I step on them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment