Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

pasta, a playdate, & Temple Grandin


I made this for supper tonight- it was YUMMY!  I just used a big can of diced tomatoes, cut up a bunch of kalmata olives, red pepper flakes, basil, onions, oregano, garlic, and put it on some ziti.  

Saw this today... ha!  That's me.
just kidding.
no I'm not.

Emma came over for a play date and her and MB spent most of the time looking through their old Kindergarten and 1st grade projects and papers. :)

Then in the evening Jenny came over to watch the kids so John and I could go see Temple Grandin speak at the CEC convention that was in town.

The line was long afterwards to meet her and get her autograph(& they had sold out of the book I wanted anyway) so I just snuck up really close to her and took her picture.  I don't think she noticed but I'm sure I looked like a weird-o to everyone else!

She was SOOO good- I'm glad I went.  Lots of great information.
If you haven't watched the movie Temple Grandin based on her life- you HAVE to!
I believe it's on Netflix.



 You can hear her speak here and read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment