Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

our homeschool room {part 2}


I'm back with the rest of the tour!
Here is the corner I shoved the dining room table into and now it is used as a work area.
I found this neat chalkboard at The Studio last fall and knew it would be perfect for this room- even before it turned into a school room!

Right now all of our space books are in the basket under it.
 

Each kid has their own locker basket where they keep their work and this awesome cart is from a craft show in Fargo a couple summers ago... I love it!
That map isn't crooked in real life- I just must have taken the picture that way(at an angle)!

The yellow bin holds all of our library books.

The 3-tiered metal thing holds letter-writing related books and supplies.  The bins hold math games, word games, and card games.

Well that's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment