Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day part 2

For supper on Love Day we had our traditional strawberry pancakes- this time I made them in the shape of hearts- I can't remember if I've ever done that before...
Poor Harriet... couldn't have any pancakes. She sat with us though and looked cute!
We also had our annual Valentine's Day scavenger hunt. It is always exciting- I'm glad we started this tradition when we moved here.
At the end of the hunt they found their special treats: Mary Beth got a new small Friends lego set, Mickey got the movie: Bedknobs and Broomsticks, and Jeffrey got a new dragon Thomas train for our set. They all got bouncy balls and gomu erasers. Harriet got a special ball for babies that are easy to grab. :) I was recording the hunt so I didn't get many pictures...
It was another awesome Valentine's Day around here! And extra special this year because we had a sweet little visitor with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment