Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas morning...

is there anything better when you're a kid?
I LOVE watching them come down the stairs to find what Santa brought them... it reminds me of when I was little and my sister Sarah would nearly have to be resuscitated 4 times at the top of the stairs while my mom kept telling us "not yet!"




Santa brought lots of good stuff- the kids must have been really good this year!
Santa ate his cookies and milk! And the reindeer devoured their apple and celery. Santa also wrote back to them telling them he loved them too. :)
This little hamster was what Mary Beth wanted most this year! It was hiding in her stocking.

Lots of thankfulness for presents.
I love that they still hug each other all the time.
Jeffrey LOVES raccoons and hats. So Mickey got him this hat.

They LOVED the presents from Nonna and Nonno. When I suggested BOP IT to my mom as a game idea, I failed to realize that it makes A LOT of noise. :) They play it all day every day. Especially Mary Beth.
My cute new slippers:


The rest of the day was spent relaxing, cooking, watching A Christmas Story, eating, and of course PLAYING with new toys. It was a wonderful Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great day. I love the slippers. Did you make those?

    Paul put the "cousins" picture from Porter Christmas up as his desktop picture.

    Happy New Year!
    love,
    -roberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the slippers are from the gap. But I have been making a lot of those flowers lately! I'll show them soon. I love that cousins picture too... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete