Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

i want to wash my face and hair in snow...

the kids needed to burn off some energy today so they went out for hours to play in the one thing we have a TON of here in Fargo: SNOW! they built tunnels and forts and every time I turned around they were shoving snow in their mouths(despite my years of explaining how there is animal excrement and god-knows-what-else in there!) then they'd look at me like "what??" ugh. what is with kids and eating snow- gross.




of course they got hot cocoa and I made sure to take a picture of the first 500 piece puzzle we all completed yesterday{before I boxed it back up}. it killed us to take it apart after all that work!

Snowball

by Shel Silverstein
I made myself a snow ball as perfect as could be.
I thought I'd keep it as a pet and let it sleep with me.
I made it some pajamas and a pillow for it's head.
Then, last night it ran away.
But first -- it wet the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment