Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Kindergarten Valentine sledding party







Some of the parents in Mary Beth's class organized a sledding party for the kids last night. It was FA-REEZING but they all had a fantastic time. Why don't kids ever notice that it's 40 below zero outside while they are playing??? I took pictures for what seemed like 3 hours but it was probably 20 minutes- which is very uncharacteristic of me. (not the taking pictures part obviously, the standing outside in winter for more than 2 seconds part) As soon as I lost all feeling in my legs and feet I ran for the warming house and didn't leave it for the rest of the evening. We all had supper there and Valentine treats- fun fun fun!
However, on the way to the van at the end of the night, Mickey cried and firmly stated(shouted) over and over: I AM NEVER GOING OUTSIDE AGAIN WHY DO WE LIVE HERE IT IS TOO COLD HERE IN THE WINTER I HATE WINTER I HATE JACK FROST WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE TO BITE MY CHEEKS I'M SOOO COLD AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!
I love it when he perfectly verbalizes exactly what I'm thinking...

1 comment: