Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

my new bff: the NOOKcolor


John got me a NOOKcolor for Valentine's Day and I LLLLOVE it!! I wasn't sure how I'd feel about not holding a book and also how my eyes would feel but it turns out I like reading from this better than a book and my eyes actually seem better too! Now I want everyone I know to get one so that we can "lend" each other books. Did you know you can also borrow ebooks from any library from your computer??? I didn't! Then you just transfer them to your NOOK. That's what I'm doing today- figuring out how to do that.(do you think I'll have to first pay my $30 fine at our library?? ugh.) It also plays pandora, several games, and you can go on the internet. They said they will be adding more apps all the time. And every Friday they offer a free book for downloading. I just finished reading Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult- REALLY good. But sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment