Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mickey's First Communion and Confirmation


Here are the first set of pictures from Mickey's special evening on Friday May 21st. He was so handsome and excited. He did say he was a bit nervous but he did so good! It was a very long mass and the children making their sacraments were in a large group without any adults. Mickey was so well behaved and listened to everything that was going on. He raised his had many times to answer questions that the bishop was asking during the sermon. We are so proud of our little man!



My mom was Mickey's sponsor. We were so happy that my parents were able to

make the long trip out from Wisconsin for Mickey's special day.




This was Mickey right after he took the wine- we prepped him not to make a face but alas...
I couldn't help laughing. I have it all on video too-

I can't wait to show him when he is all grown up!

So sweet!



I will post more pictures tomorrow! I've GOT to get to bed- tonight we had the boys' school picnic and tomorrow morning I'm having some friends over for brunch. Plus, I'm trying to catch up my episodes of LOST. I realize it's only a matter of time before I accidentally hear something about the finale and I want to finish it before this happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment