Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

my bff

this is one of the best inventions ever created- and one of the best things I've ever spent my money on. it is the shark steam mop and if you don't have one you MUST go get one. trust me, you won't be sorry. i'm sure you have all seen the info-mercials about it and maybe you wondered if it was as great as it seemed on tv. well, it is. my mom has one and says it has CHANGED her life drastically. my friend amber has one and she HEARTS it. the swivel sweeper was my old best best friend but now it moved into second because this is definately my new bff. ps. the cheapest way to buy one is at kohl's on sale with an additional % off coupon(I had a 30!!) + during kohl's cash. i got it for a steal that way. but they sell them everywhere(walmart, target, the usuals)

No comments:

Post a Comment