Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

unicorn skirt & adirondack chairs

I got the cutest, softest chambray fabric recently and decided to use half of it to make Mary Beth a little skirt. She loves it because it's "softy" and has unicorns on it.
I love making these skirts because they are soooo easy. I just cut the fabric across, eyeballing the length(less than 1/2 yard for her because she's so little), hem one side and add elastic to the other- and tada! A skirt!
I also got some cute snail fabric from the same line and I'm working on a dress for her out of it. I'll share the finished product when I'm done.
Oh, and here's my chairs all finished... they were curb finds- a little repair work, primer, and 2 coats of paint completely transformed them. They were worn and weathered bare wood before.
I put them in the front yard- they look so cute there!
thinking...



Mary Beth said I had to take pictures of her "twirl" so there it is!

I have lots of pictures from our (Mickey) birthday weekend in Minneapolis/St. Paul to share and also from Mickey's birthday party yesterday... those will be coming in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment