Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

apple picking- and there were actually apples this time!


I don't know if you remember but we tried to go to this orchard last year and we got... 4 apples.
Apparently it was an "off year". Well we tried it again and there were tons of apples! I was so happy because: 1. they're organic 2. they are free 3. it's fun!






this is what Mickey climbing a tree looks like(also imagine screaming)


my neck hurt HORRIBLY this past week and especially this day- I don't know what happened but I woke up Sunday morning in the worst pain since childbirth. 4 motrin didn't even make a slight difference! So apple picking was quite a feat considering I couldn't move my head.
look at all of these apples! John kept telling me we were getting too many but I wanted more!
Jeffrey said- "if these are free why do we spend all our money on apples all the time?" :)
by the way- I spent hours on Monday morning making applesauce-
the final product: about 2 cups worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment