Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

from ballet to dirt pit

I just had to share this... Wednesday after ballet class Mary Beth went outside in her tutu to help her daddy dig up the giant dirt pit that our pool had been sitting on(so that he could plant some grass there). It just struck me how 15 minutes before I had been watching her do pirouettes and now she was performing hard labor and getting dirty! That is so Mary Beth...


I guess she decided to put some gloves on:





I love her determined face. Jeffrey has the same one.
I thought I'd throw in some pics of Bella. Of course she had to play right in the dirt too!
Notice only the girls were out getting dirty and working hard- the boys were inside playing legos. They though better of their decision later though when Daddy gave Mary Beth $2 for helping him! :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: