Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Santa Village 2011











After Harriet went back home this morning we packed up and headed to Santa Village at Rheault Farm. It was our first time there after living here for 3 1/2 years! I guess that is probably my fault because I always thought about how cold it was going to be... but this year it was so nice out and no snow. Well everything is indoors except the reindeer so I guess it really never would have mattered if it was cold- whoops! It was so cute- as you can see from the pictures and we all had fun. They made a Christmas cookie with Mrs. Claus too but I don't have a picture of that. I think I had made a movie instead. Santa was so quiet and soft spoken and Mrs. Claus was the complete opposite! It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment