Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

We're back!

I can't believe I haven't posted since Wednesday! We left for Minneapolis on Friday and got home last night- wonderful times! Boy, were the kids tired this morning- me too. I'm too tired to upload pictures and edit them and post them tonight so I promise I will do it tomorrow. Promise.

Here is a great quote that my mom sent to me:

HAVE NOTHING IN YOUR HOUSES WHICH YOU DO NOT KNOW TO BE USEFUL OR BELIEVE TO BE BEAUTIFUL. ~ WILLIAM MORRIS 1880

I have been purging and cleaning like crazy lately- all the while asking myself: why do you have sooooooooo much "stuff"????? I don't want to bring anything else into this house for a long time- just get junk OUT! Sometimes I start feeling suffocated from all the stuff, ya know? And don't even talk to me about the loft above the garage, or the garage, or my craft room, ect, ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment