Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a haircut

So the other day I asked Mary Beth if I could give her a haircut and she said yes. We talked about maybe taking off a few inches to make it healthier and easier to comb. I placed the supplies on the table next to her and ran inside to get a spray bottle of water....

Here is the before picture(from the back) and in the front... we have...
Mary Beth's attempt to begin the haircutting process! It doesn't look as bad as it was because she is slouching and tilting her head but she took a lot off!!!! I screamed(of course) and started hyperventilating. Her hair, her hair, HER HAIR!! Mary Beth is known for her crazy long hair! John LOVES her long hair(even though he's the one who combs through it after her showers/baths while she screams and cries).

All she had to say for herself was "but this is how short I want it." Well, that was how short it was going to be then. Stay tuned for the after picture tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment