Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

a conversation with Jeffrey


My favorite food is: garlic butter noodles
My favorite sport to play is: Soccer
The best show on TV is: Planet Earth
The coolest person on earth is: Daddy
My best subject in school: Science
The thing I do the most awesomely is: being quiet
If I could change my name it would be: Jack
If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to: Canada
My favorite color is: red & orange
When I grow up I'm going to: study polar bears
The thing my parents are too strict about is: cleaning up
My current favorite band is: Bruno Mars
The book I am reading now is: Ramona and Her Mother
Four words that best describe me are: awesome. quiet. playful. kind.
When I was little I used to: sleep a lot
My favorite season of the year is: Fall
The snack I could live on is: z bars
The food that makes me want to barf is: raw carrots
My best friend is: Mickey, Mary Beth, and Shia
If I had one wish it would be: to have a pet polar bear
My best memory is: going miniature golfing

No comments:

Post a Comment