Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

pillows, bubbles, and band-aids

Last year for Mother's Day Jeffrey did some drawings on fabric and it was up to me to decide what to do with them(examples: frame them, turn them into a pillow, or a quilt square, ect). Whe decided we would do pillows and I even took him to the store to pick out fabrics to match the green pieces he drew on. And then it all sat in my to do pile until about a month ago when I finally sat down to make this:

I love how it turned out! I totally guessed on how big to make the squares, ect. I used pieces of a vintage bedspread to make the back- and even did the fold over way so that the cover would be removable for easy washing. I know it's silly and simple but I was really proud of myself! Here's Mickey in the GIANT tub... his wish for that night was a big bubble bath just for him. We were happy to oblige.
Mary Beth's page from the Kindergarten "Band-Aid On My..." book. She wanted me to share it.

Well that's all I have for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment