Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a tale of two dresses...

On April 15th John will be taking his little princess to The Butterfly Ball- a fancy father/daughter dance. I picked up a couple of dresses yesterday that I thought she would like thinking she could choose between them. The one we pick will also double as her Easter dress I'm thinking. Well, the problem is she loves both and so do I. We wondered then if we should show you guys some pictures of them and see what your votes are! Let us know which one you like the best- maybe it will help us make a decision...

I think this one is perfect because there are butterflies all over it. Get it? Butterfly Ball...
Plus she loves butterflies and purple. Her favorite part is how "twirl-y" it is. :)


See. Twirl-y.
Now, this pink one is a bit more fancy and it's the one she picked right away(before she tried them on). She loves that it's pink(of course) and the flower. It also has tulle under it.


It also twirls great but not as much as the butterfly one.
We love the bow too.
Here's what I don't like about this one: the neckline. It seems a tad low for a little girl dress. Or maybe it just lays funny. Or maybe it just seems to be low because she's so tiny? I could always put something there in the V part- to bring up the neck line I guess...
So, what do you think? The pink or the purple?
PS: this little babe is going to be 6 in a couple weeks!!!! :(

3 comments:

  1. I like the one with the pink bow slightly better. I can see why you would be torn, they are both cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you could find some unique remedies for joint pain, diabetes, or even some home traction devices which you come to realize are tremendously useful. marijuana clothing

    ReplyDelete