Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Conversation with Mary Beth

My favorite food is: Greek Pasta
My favorite sport to play is: basketball
The best show on TV is: Olivia
The coolest person on earth is: Mommy & Daddy
My best subject in school: Art
The thing I do the most awesomely is: play with my friends
If I could change my name it would be: nothing
If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to: Nonna & Nonno's House
My favorite color is: pink & purple
When I grow up I'm going to become a: ballerina
The thing my parents are too strict about is: eating sweets
My current favorite band is: the Chipettes
The book I am reading now is: Dick and Jane #2
Three words that best describe me are: Happy. Friendly. Kind.
When I was little I used to: color on any paper
My favorite season of the year is: Spring
The snack I could live on is: apples
The food that makes me want to barf is: cauliflower
My best friend is: Emma
If I had one wish it would be: that I could be a baby forever
My best memory is: going to Nonna & Nonno's house last summer
I love these surveys. I write down whatever they tell me word for word. So cute! Also, I know I promised pics of the American Girl party today but I'm having trouble downloading the pictures so hopefully tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment