Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Conversation with Mickey


My favorite food is: hot dogs

My favorite sport to play is: dodgeball

The best show on TV is: Wild Krattz

The coolest person on earth is: Jeffrey

My best subject in school: Science

The thing I do the most awesomely is: build with legos

If I could change my name it would be: nothing- I love my name

If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to: Hawaii

My favorite color is: Green

When I grow up I'm going to become a: robot inventor

The thing my parents are too strict about is: Wii

My current favorite band is: Black-Eyed Peas

The book I am reading now is: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Four words that best describe me are: Funny. Creative. Nice. Smart.

When I was little I used to: yell for "something apple" (apple juice) in the middle of the night

My favorite season of the year is: Summer

The snack I could live on is: Brownie Z bars

The food that makes me want to barf is: raw broccolli

My best friend is: Ceely and Allie

If I had one wish it would be: to mutate into any animal I want to

My best memory is: a fair where daddy kept bumping into a maze mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment